Seven Cosmic Planes:
– Adi (the supreme, a divine plane not reached by human beings)
– Anupadaka (the parentless, also a divine plane home of the divine spark in human beings, the Monad)
– Atmic (the spiritual plane of Man’s Higher Self)
– Buddhic (the spiritual plane of intuition, love, and wisdom)
– Mental (with a higher and lower subdivisions, this plane bridges the spiritual with the personal)
– Emotional (a personal plane that ranges from lower desires to high emotions)
– Physical plane (a personal plane which again has two subdivisions the dense one perceivable by our five senses, and an etheric one that is beyond these senses)
– Astral (later called etheric)
– Prana (or vital)
– Kama (animal soul)
– Manas (mind, or human soul)
– Buddhi (spiritual soul)
– Atma (Spirit or Self)
-There are seven wonders of the ancient world.
-There are seven continents in the world.
-There are seven colors of the rainbow. Their names are famously abbreviated as ‘vibgyor’.
-There are seven days in a week.
-One of the most interesting facts about the number seven is its correlation with the cognitive abilities of a human being. The limits of human cognitive capacity lie within the range of 7 plus or a minus 2.
-There are seven basic musical notes, namely, ‘do’, ‘re’, ‘me’, ‘fa’, ‘so’, ‘la’ and ‘te’.
Seven Days of Creation
Seven Archangels of Revelation
Seven Seals of Revelation
Seven Fires of Hell
Seven Doors to Heaven
seven Days of the Week
Seven Directions: North, South, East, West, Up, Down and the Center.
Seven Classical Planets
Seven Colours of the Rainbow
Seven Virtues: Faith, Hope, Charity, Fortitude, Justice, Prudence and Temmperence
Seven Deadly Sins: Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger Greed and Sloth
Seven Devas of the Hindu’s Bible.
Seven Angels of the Chaldeans
Seven Amschaspands of Persian Faith
Seven Sephiroth of the Hebrew Cabala
Seven Double Letters of the Hebrew Alphabet
The Seven Hermetic Principles:
1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principle of Gender.
so you won’t miss any other article!
Find out what’s hidden with my Tarot readings!